*Original Recipe Roundup for SkinnyMom.Com
7 Gluten-Free Dinners You Can’t Go Without!
Gluten-free foods and meals have recently become all the rage. Originally, a gluten-free diet was used to help treat Celiac Disease. But now people are switching to this diet in order to feel healthier, boost energy, and to help lose weight. No matter your reason, these gluten-free dinners will be sure to please. Your family or guests likely won’t notice the difference!
1. Chicken Tacos with Mango-Avocado Salsa: Impossible to just eat one! These tacos are delicious and have a kick of flavor with each and every bite. And let’s face it: almost everybody loves tacos. (via My Recipes)
2. Sesame Noodles: Most of the time, simple is best. That’s why these noodles are perfect. Pair with chicken for extra protein, or just enjoy as is! (via Elana’s Pantry)
3. Not So Sloppy Joe’s: Sloppy Joe’s are delicious, but they are just so..sloppy! Here’s a twist on an old classic that lets you enjoy all the flavor you love without the mess. (via Simply Gluten-Free)
4. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta: A meal that is absolutely divine while being quick and super easy to make. (Simply Gluten-Free)
5. Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole: Pizza and Cauliflower doesn’t sound like a match made in heaven, but this dish is likely to put you on cloud nine. It’s only 207 calories per serving! Kid tested and approved! (via I Breathe I’m Hungry)
6. Chicken and Dumplings: It almost seems too good to be true, but thanks to this Bisquick Gluten-Free mix, you can still enjoy dumplings on a gluten-free diet! One of my all time favorite comfort foods, this recipe definitely exceeded my expectations. (via Betty Crocker)
7. Salmon With Cucumber Chile Relish: A simple meal still packed with delectable flavor. Salmon is a great, lean choice. The relish helps take away the very fishy flavor that a lot of people are not into. (via Elana’s Pantry)